Virginia Continuing Education COURSE
Virginia Legal Update
In Virginia Legal Update (updated in 2017), we highlight the key provisions in the new laws and explain how they apply to real estate professionals. Equipped with this knowledge, licensees will be better able to serve their clients and meet the state's regulatory and licensing requirements.
Course highlights include:
- A review of floodplain regulation and resources in Virginia, including what every licensee needs to know about flood disclosure
- Easy-to-understand explanations of the new laws affecting the real estate industry, including home inspector licensing requirements, landlord-tenant issues, escrow funds, changes to real estate forms, and new laws relating to property owners’ associations.
- Tips on how to update processes to comply with recent changes to rules and regulations
- Details on the type of information that needs to be shared with clients on recent legislative measures.
- Numerous activities to ensure students fully grasp the important provisions in the new laws.